Anthony Palandro entered the floor covering industry in 1972. Since then he has filled every role from installer to inspector, consultant to expert witness on behalf of consumers. Anthony is especially passionate about consumer advocacy in the flooring industry.
Since 1998, a number of major flooring distributors, manufacturers, and major industry associations have trusted Anthony in the role of flooring installation instructor. Some of these include the North American Laminate Floor Association (NALFA), Pergo, and Kahrs International.
He has also consulted on installation issues for several major flooring manufacturers, including Pergo, Kahrs, Expanko Cork, and Capri Cork, and has authored a number of articles on flooring installation for Floor Covering Installer Magazine. Anthony knows the importance of continuing education and, therefore, regularly attends industry events and seminars.
Certifications and Memberships
- National Wood Flooring Association Wood Flooring Inspector
- National Wood Flooring Association Wood Flooring Installer
- Kahrs Concept Installer
- Armstrong certified for residential and commercial sheet vinyl, laminate, wood
- Philadelphia Install Journeyman Upgrading
- Mirage Maestro installer
- International Concrete Repair Institute certified Slab Moisture Testing Technician Grade I
- CFI #1846 Carpet: R I-II C I-II / Laminate I-II / Hardwood I-II
- WFCA World Floor Covering Association CFI Certified Flooring Installers
- NWFA National Wood Flooring Association
- NICFI National Institute of Certified Floor Covering Inspectors
Why Hire Certified?
- The National Wood Flooring Association (NWFA) is widely recognized as the premier service organization in the hardwood flooring industry.
- The NWFA’s Certification Program recognizes and promotes the competence of wood flooring professionals throughout the industry. Industry professionals undergo rigorous written and hands-on testing to earn their certifications.
- NWFA Certification is your assurance that an installer is up to date on wood flooring installation best practices and will deliver quality work that will stand the test of time.